KTA is a multi-specialty retained executive search firm providing integrated HR solutions to clients in the Indian Subcontinent. Established in 1995, KTA has extensive professional and technical expertise in executive search, organization review and restructuring, HR strategy, systems and processes, and automation, talent management, compensation and reward management, cross cultural sensitization training and change management. KTA is widely acknowledged as a leader in providing customized HR solutions relevant to businesses.
KTA has been organized into four practices - Executive Search, Management and HR Consultancy, Retail Consultancy, and Training. The Executive Search Practice is divided into six verticals - Automotive, Industry, Life Sciences, IT, Financial Services and Energy. This structure means our clients benefit from the skill of a specialist team composed of experts in their field, having in depth knowledge of how firms in the sector operate, the specific professions within the businesses and know who and where the key players are.
- Win-win partnerships with our clients
- Understanding the client's business context
- Diagnosing real business issues & HR challenges
- Developing appropriate strategies to address key issues
- Creating internal buy-in and ownership
- Collaborative implementation using an internal task force
- Transferring capabilities to the internal team to sustain and institutionalize the changes
Our approach to consulting combines global and regional best practices with practical insights on what works in the context of local organizations.